What have you got in your Rocket?

Freightbusters

Supercharged
Have seen many additions to the Rocket most being external like exhaust, Pipes, turbos , nitro etc...Neat stuff

Has anyone done internal changes to the engine?

Custom grind long duration cams for supercharger, lock-up clutch with extra heavy duty ball bearing, 2x injectors, 2 bar MAP sensor, and complete removal of secondary throttle & rod with holes plugged in throttle bodies.

She does flow some air. :cool:

????

Custom grind long duration cams for supercharger, lock-up clutch with extra heavy duty ball bearing, 2x injectors, 2 bar MAP sensor, and complete removal of secondary throttle & rod with holes plugged in throttle bodies.

She does flow some air. :cool:

THATS NOT A TRIUMPH ENGINE THATS A HOMBRE ENGINE!

FB:eek:

I keep thinking that perhaps I should put a NOS system on. She's already low compression so I don't have to worry about detination and a 15 gram shot on ocassion shouldn't hurt any thing....................:eek:

I have a 10lb tank and a 2.5lb tank interested?????? ha ha.......Now you are getting me interested!!!

FB:)

05 red rocket. Cat box eliminated, under tank K&N, Tuneboy and drilled stock silencers. [I had a deal made to buy a set of TOR's from a guy, so I drilled the stock pipes just for fun. The TOR guy backed out on me, but I loved the way my drilled pipes sounded so much I just kept em'. Drilled 4 5/8" holes through both sets of baffles in each can, then took a long 1/4" bit and reamed the packing to pieces. Cranked her up and blew fiberglass everywhere.] I want a set of Sam's Predators bad, but that is gonna have to wait.

Back