What Handle bars for Roadster

Bone crusher

I'd rather be lucky than smart
Ride
2011 Triumph R3R
I have been discussing the options in another thread as how to improve the riding position on my roadster and risers have been the best suggested way. The price off these chunks of metal is stupid high and so got me thinking that it might just be better to change the bars so I thought I would put out the call and get those interested in showing there non standard options noteing the type and possible distributor. Thanks in advance.

I know that Skip put HD Road King bars on his bike and he looks pretty comfy when he rides. I have been considering Burly bars for my '09, but since I typically don't ride the Roadster on long trips unless some random Aussie is in town I haven't looked at anything for it.

Maybe try a set of Classic handlebars .. pullback style that'll bring the grips closer to you. Most of us have fitted the Rivco risers and are happy with them.

Maybe try a set of Classic handlebars .. pullback style that'll bring the grips closer to you. Most of us have fitted the Rivco risers and are happy with them.
I'm pretty sure the risers would be good also. I planning to try to catch up with @Mittzy today and check them out.

Thing with the Classic bar swap is you need to fork out for the 3 inch longer clutch (and to do it right the Classic throttle cables) the Rivco risers are probably actually a cheaper way to go mate. I tried the Classic bars on mine years ago but really didn't like them.

Thing with the Classic bar swap is you need to fork out for the 3 inch longer clutch (and to do it right the Classic throttle cables) the Rivco risers are probably actually a cheaper way to go mate. I tried the Classic bars on mine years ago but really didn't like them.
Thanks for the heads up TC. I caught up with Mittzy today for a beer and chat and saw the risers. There a chunky bit off kit but look the deal. Had a good yak all things Rocket. Top bloke, he gave me a set of k & N's so I could delete the standard air box s..t. Looking forward to riding with the local rat pack soon. He's planing on adding both the risers and the classic bars as well I think. I'll get it sorted eventually.

Actually the cables are only 30 mm longer not 3 inches Mittzy measured them for me.

Back