What are these wires???

John Ward

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Classic 2008
Hi Guys.. well I have been probing the rocket again and have come across 2 sets of wires which are connected to nothing. Does anyone know what they are for? They don't look to have become disconnected or anything and both have v low voltage running to 1 side of them. They also seem standard as the ones behind the battery go into the loom.. the other in the right side cover are tied up. I was wondering if they were something to do with the alarm? [which works as it should even though its a PITA]... Any thoughts?

IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_0965.jpg

Hmm...a pigtail for a not installed accessory perhaps. If I got them and they are hot...I believe I can make use of them....there never enough hot wires on a modern bike!

I would say non genuine accessory had been fitted the removed prior to you buying it assuming you bought it second hand. What it was for who knows

Have no idea - it's not OEM
It might be from alarm for the connection for the seat interlock switch but that's just a SWAG

Led xmas light connection....hmmm

Cheers Guys... Ive just tucked em back as everything on the bike works as it should so they arnt doing any harm. If they were kicking out 12v they would be great for adding stuff, but its only 3V ... so dunno..

Back