What are these holes?

Tbone

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Roadster 2008 Not So Standard 2006 Carpenter
1D643700-B3A4-4B0E-BA4D-4728D02EBA81.png

On left side of engine behind oil tank and under throttle bodies are several small holes. Anyone know what they are? See pic.

It is a weep hole running from the spark plug well. One in each plug well for moisture drain.
Thanks Warp it appears I have some weeping then. I had a tipover in the driveway a few weeks ago and shortly after noticed some oil on left side of engine that is when I discovered the "holes".

Thanks Warp it appears I have some weeping then. I had a tipover in the driveway a few weeks ago and shortly after noticed some oil on left side of engine that is when I discovered the "holes".
Was she running during the tip over? And which side?

Last edited:
Ok working out oil scenarios. One being you plugged the breather line in the tank. Its the rubber hose coming from the front case right above the clutch basket and goes right off center inwards but forward of the tank cap. Pretty good size breather hose. 5/8 to 3/4. If it got momentarily blocked it could have been like blowing into a pop bottle and squeezed by the gasket on the cover. I'd clean out the holes and see if she leaks.

Ok working out oil scenarios. One being you plugged the breather line in the tank. Its the rubber hose coming from the front case right above the clutch basket and goes right off center inwards but forward of the tank cap. Pretty good size breather hose. 5/8 to 3/4. If it got momentarily blocked it could have been like blowing into a pop bottle and squeezed by the gasket on the cover. I'd clean out the holes and see if she leaks.
Thanks Warp will give it a try.

Back