For Sale What are my windshield and backrest worth?

Abe05R3

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
Just a feeler question on what these parts are worth. Came with my 05 R3

- Windshield: 25" tall not sure on brand but excellent build quality, 1/4' thick screen. In great shape and has all hardware. I'm 6 ft tall and my baseball hat doesn't fly off while cruising at 80-90mph lol

- Passenger BackRest: Also in great shape with all hardware, Triumph brand. The leather pouch behind the backrest pouch I might keep.

Attachments

• IMG_4577.PNG
    IMG_4577.PNG
    382.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4578.PNG
    IMG_4578.PNG
    408.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4579.PNG
    IMG_4579.PNG
    314.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4580.PNG
    IMG_4580.PNG
    310.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4581.PNG
    IMG_4581.PNG
    274 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4438.JPG
    IMG_4438.JPG
    350.9 KB · Views: 1
Knight Rider just bought a bike to ride two up with his wife. He might be interested in these at R3 Owner Group price.
Thanks for the mention.

The 11 I am looking at may be back on the table to buy, I am not sure yet.

If I have to go with the 05 I will need many thing to get it ready for my wife with her situation. here are the prices form www.pure-triumph.com that I would have to pay for the things the other bike has that the 05 will not. That does not count luggage.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the mention.

The 11 I am looking at may be back on the table to buy, I am not sure yet.

If I have to go with the 05 I will need many thing to get it ready for my wife with her situation. here are the prices form www.pure-triumph.com that I would have to pay for the things the other bike has that the 05 will not. That does not count luggage.

Appreciate the response, had no idea these sell for so much new. The screen I have looks much nicer than the one on that list, mines taller and has a vent.

It was about $411.00 for the mounting brackets and windshield from Pandora Triumph in Chattanooga a month ago. I would be happy to get 2 0r three hundred. Just saying, for all

It was about $411.00 for the mounting brackets and windshield from Pandora Triumph in Chattanooga a month ago. I would be happy to get 2 0r three hundred. Just saying, for all

Was it for the 25” vented like mine?

Back