What aftermarket windshield are you using?

Tom Dorrington

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph 3 Roadster
I have a 2012 Rocket 3 Roadster and I am looking at installing a windshield. I'm 5' 11" tall and want to know what aftermarket windshield has worked for you. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Well I'm all in for the Corbin Fleetliner fairing. I have the standard 6 inch screen. There are higher screens available from Corbin. Or you can buy screens from Harley as the fairing is designed to receive them.

Hi I'm 5.8 also have triumph sports screen spaced out 20 mm and I get no wind on my visor ie rain runs down not blown backwards.

I have and use all of them depending on the season and whether I am going on a trip or not. under 250 miles I leave the sport screen on I like it better then the fly screen because you can see thru it. Cool spring late fall and on a trip I will take the full roadster screen and pack the sport screen in my knapsack. late spring early summer and on a trip I will use the summer screen and pack the sport screen until I get there. change over is easy with just a ratchet and 12 mm socket. I do like something even as minimum as the summer screen on her when I am pulling 500 mile days.

MRA makes a screen with an adjustable vent, too!

I use a color coordinated flyscreen. Windshields buffet too much for me and my girl and i don't like the distorted view they often yield.

I have and like the Clearview wide shield, about 22 inches tall with adjustable vent.

008r.jpg

Back