For Sale SOLD - Werkes (with db killers) - With "Unique" Laser Cut Logo

Journeyman

"And this one is just right" ~ Goldilocks
Ride
2020 3R
Werkes exhaust for the new Rocket 3 (R/GT) with db killers (baffles). Less than 30 days old as of this original posting (6-5-22). Removed from bike at that time.

$925 + shipping.

Perfect condition.

Updated 9-5-22

The original Werkes label starting fading, so I sent it back to Werkes and they rebadged it with a laser cut icon. The mentioned they were having trouble with some of the original badges (see below). I'm not sure if this is how all of the new pipes will be manufactured, or if this makes these a little unique (such a thing?). See update photos with new badge.​

Subject: Re: Logo has faded
Date:
July 1, 2022 at 3:50:10 PM EDT
To: Blake Madden <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Blake,
I'm very sorry for the issue.
While these badges are supposed to be high-temp ceramic, I have a feeling this last batch is less reliable than previous ones.
I can send you another. But, I fear you will have the same issue in time.
The other option I can offer is a full stainless cut-out logo. As seen here:
KTM RC390 Duke 390 Slip-On Exhaust | 2015-2016
If this is desired. I will send you a return shipping logo. We will then clean the residue from the current badge and replace with the stainless.
Please let me know which you prefer.
Shawn

"So, why are you selling?" I really liked the improved sound, and weight savings, but found that on long trips that the added noise was just a notch too much for me. Of course your mileage may vary.

werkes rebadged.jpg
IMG_1464.jpeg

IMG_1463.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1467.jpeg
    IMG_1467.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1463.jpeg
    IMG_1463.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Tempting. Just having several expenses these days, but let's see in the next few weeks, if still available, I could stop by and pick it up in my next trip to the cabin...

Attempted to D.M. you but it keeps getting flagged as spam for one reason or another...

I'm gonna reach out to Werkes and see where I'm at on their waitlist, but if it's more than a few weeks I might just go ahead and snag this one. Probably just remove the badge entirely and pop in some rivets to fill the holes if I go that route...

I contacted Werkes about the faded logo. Here is their response. I'll be sending it back for the stainless cut-out logo. If anyone is interested in a one month old set of pipes with the permanent logo and a significant savings in cost let me know.

Blake,
I'm very sorry for the issue.
While these badges are supposed to be high-temp ceramic, I have a feeling this last batch is less reliable than previous ones.
I can send you another. But, I fear you will have the same issue in time.
The other option I can offer is a full stainless cut-out logo. As seen here:
KTM RC390 Duke 390 Slip-On Exhaust | 2015-2016
If this is desired. I will send you a return shipping logo. We will then clean the residue from the current badge and replace with the stainless.
Please let me know which you prefer.
Shawn

Werkes sent me a return label. Shipping off the pipes (used for less than 30 days) for "rebadging" with a stainless cutout logo. Anyone interested in these when they return? Save $$$ over new for Ex+++

Just got the can back from Werkes with the laser cut icon (covered under warranty). Personally, I think it looks much better than the standard badge with lettering. Anyway, there's less than 30 days on this exhaust. Looking for a good home for this set with a significant discount over new- and no wait time for production (typically several weeks).
werkes rebadged.jpg

Back