rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
Me and Wendy went for a little ride today stop at the hub in robbinville nc for lunch wasn't to thrilled bout it toke wenWe over 20 minutes to y her coffee and bout 30 minutes to get our food
IMG_20190526_133621924.jpg

The ride was good. Almost 200 miles today and no idiots. But the food.OMG.. I could have used the brisket for shoes. It was so tough you could barely chew it. Got to get Josey over this way for his cooking. You can cut his brisket with a spoon it's so tender and juicy

The ride was good. Almost 200 miles today and no idiots. But the food.OMG.. I could have used the brisket for shoes. It was so tough you could barely chew it. Got to get Josey over this way for his cooking. You can cut his brisket with a spoon it's so tender and juicy
Man back to my pizza oven wings
20190526_190340.jpg

I'm looking forward to that (Josey's cooking) and seeing you guys again, also meeting the people behind all the interesting screen names. Good riding ahead....

Well now you have a story to remember and laugh about

Back