Went for a fall ride and starting a video library

mhunt75

.020 Over
So, winter just around the corner, we have started to take video’s of our rides. The GF is getting better at it and is able to hold on as well. The hope is that by watching the non-cut versions, it will see us thru the long down season. This is the link to part of yesterdays ride. Just wanted to share the ride and say hi.
My Rocket sure does like the curves. Correct tire pressure is EVERYTHING! Thanks to the forum for pointing that out.

Triumph Rocket 3 fall ride - YouTube

********* updated info **********

This is the GF’s version of part of ride. This is what she was listening to and synced to movie, on her mp3 at the time. Our taste in music is very different. I was listening to classic CCR, but I am much older.

I think that the second Movie is better. Maybe too long. At the end of this run I was greeted by the county sheriff, But I saw him before he saw me so all was good. I would post those movies, but there were just to many Trail braking and out of corners explosions (40mph to 100+mph) in a very short distance. Fun, but not what I want a LEO to see. Right side of the road....That is funny!!!

I think that the Rocket was made for this type of road. I am not sure but I read one time that it is similar to road around the Triumph testing area. It is nice not having to do the toe tap dance, Just apply gas until you run out of nerve.

Back