Well that's a first!

Camulus

.040 Over
Ride
2013 Roadster
Riding (actually walking the bike) along in slow traffic yesterday and the car to my right suddenly gets a 3 or 4 mph nudge from the car behind.

Both guys get out and the one who ran into the back of the other shouts at me that it was MY fault as he was looking at the bike because he didn't believe the 2300cc badge!

Calling upon my years of experience as a master of wit and repartee..........I called him a twat and carried on.

Well what the H*ll were you thinking riding a bike that causes people to lose their concentration?
I think you should pay for the damages since it's obviously your fault. Then, you can sue Triumph for making a motorcycle that is such a public nuisance.

Actually that's exactly what I thought........I just needed confirmation that it was the right thing to do. I'll call my solicitor 1st thing!

that happen when i was towing my 14 foot rail mudbogger with 36 inch paddle tires. he laid down about 20 feet of rubber and had about about 2feet of space left.:eek:

Riding (actually walking the bike) along in slow traffic yesterday and the car to my right suddenly gets a 3 or 4 mph nudge from the car behind.

Both guys get out and the one who ran into the back of the other shouts at me that it was MY fault as he was looking at the bike because he didn't believe the 2300cc badge!

Calling upon my years of experience as a master of wit and repartee..........I called him a twat and carried on.
Wow! One wonders if he ogles women when he drives also.

When I was 16 I was working with a couple of so called carpenter's a few years older than me. The one dirt bag was telling me that I would never be as cool as him, because he just had wrecked his car while checking out a girl in a bikini.

i asked did you get the girls number? He put his head down a said no!

Back