Well, it had to happen I guess...

PTT

.040 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket III Touring
Exactly 1 week and I dropped my r3t :mad:. Still getting used to maneuvering slow. Was slowly pulling away on a little bit of a left hand slope and Over it went. 'Bout busted a roid getting it back up since I was effectively lifting it up hill but got it (have to admit I had a little help from the wife). Slight scratch on top of my pannier since I hadn't closed it correctly. Luckily the only thing really injured was my pride. Then went on a nice night ride with the wife. All in all a good night.

Exactly 1 week and I dropped my r3t :mad:. Still getting used to maneuvering slow. Was slowly pulling away on a little bit of a left hand slope and Over it went. 'Bout busted a roid getting it back up since I was effectively lifting it up hill but got it (have to admit I had a little help from the wife). Slight scratch on top of my pannier since I hadn't closed it correctly. Luckily the only thing really injured was my pride. Then went on a nice night ride with the wife. All in all a good night.

Been there, done that, identical situation getting ready to leave the end of the driveway, took the wife and I to pick it up...and then just barely. I totally understand, but it didn't even have a scratch. It just makes you more aware of what not to do...kind of like the first time you park on a small incline and had to try and push it up the grade to get out. Each mistake makes you a smarter person!

Last edited:
Back