Well....I will give it another try!!

Lenny

.060 Over
Ride
06 Rocket Standard(RIP)
I had an '06 Standard and after a bad accident back in fall '15 i've decided to comeback to a R3... i have had a few other motorcycles but i must admit im a sucker fir the r3. I was considering the r3t but haven't made up my mind yet....anyway haven't found what im looking for but i can really say that a r3 is in my to do list.....(just sharing)

Well we know the the new Rocket is in development. With all the hype of the new Speedmaster I am thinking they will be saving the new Rocket release for the spring of 2018. Just my opinion, no justification for it.

Well we know the the new Rocket is in development. With all the hype of the new Speedmaster I am thinking they will be saving the new Rocket release for the spring of 2018. Just my opinion, no justification for it.

I think so too....whatever it's going to be I am sure they want it to be boffo and bulletproof...so will spare no expense in development. 2018 would be the earliest they could do a reveal.

wolcome back Lenny from Maine, you are correct, the R3 is one of a kind, glad you're getting back on one,

Hoopla

WELCOME back!
I enjoyed your restaurant the other day . . .

Back