Weirdness in the Phillipines

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Strange article

after reading i come to the conclusion while back riding your pardner u better have protection and be able to prove (with paper work) it is your wife or your pardner.
while paper work is good for police it might be fatal if wife sees paper work of pardner.:roll::roll::roll:

Did you read down and see the huge plastic screen you have to mount between rider and pillion. CRAZY!!!
68DD2161-FB52-45D2-9250-02385A83E592.jpeg

Did you read down and see the huge plastic screen you have to mount between rider and pillion. CRAZY!!!
68DD2161-FB52-45D2-9250-02385A83E592.jpeg
No, I didn't see that, that what was so weird, they kept mentioning a barrier, I pictured something like that, and it seemed impossible.

So...if the article is correct, until now, in the Phillipines, you were good to have sexual intercourse with your SO, and swap actual bodily fluids, but even your wife couldn't ride behind you on the motorcycle, cuz, ya know, that's just a little too close, and she might, like, breathe on the back of your jacket and stuff.
1594332671374.png

after reading i come to the conclusion while back riding your pardner u better have protection and be able to prove (with paper work) it is your wife or your pardner.
while paper work is good for police it might be fatal if wife sees paper work of pardner.:roll::roll::roll:

"No, honey, I've not started switch hitting. We had to tell the cops Randy and I were gay lovers to keep from being arrested."

I was told that the no two up riding has to do the the up coming elections. Too many people getting shot by drive by scooter's. One to do the riding and the other to do the shooting.

I showed this to Pretty Pillion and she smiled. She tells me her family has been talking about the motorcycle rules for awhile now. Evidently they want me to move to the Philipines when I retire and want to make sure they know everything about motorcycle laws. I'm pretty sure I'll be retiring to one of the "T" states but just in case...

Back