albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
april 28 2010

snow and more snow again for the next three days ..that's april in alberta just took a picture out of the garage and above .. you folks in sunny texas and arizona don't you get jealous somehow!!

Attachments

• IMG_3182.jpg
    IMG_3182.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 105
april 28 2010

snow and more snow again for the next three days ..that's april in alberta just took a picture out of the garage and above .. you folks in sunny texas and arizona don't you get jealous somehow!!

Hey Patrick
Nice photo... Still in B.C. Will be in Calgary May 3rd...or 4th..
Along with the renovation tools I will be packing a snow shovel. :eek:
bc

Moved down here 3 years ago from the michigan/wisconsin area. at first was missing the snow. then I sold the hardley spotster and got the rocket. now I am not missing the snow one little bit. :kk:

More snow

april 28 2010

expect tons of snow on rogers pass !!

Might wait a while longer than planned. Not into dragging a loaded trailer through the snow. No brakes on Trailer. I can just see it now....sliding down the hill with the trailer trying to pass me.:D
bc

Might wait a while longer than planned. Not into dragging a loaded trailer through the snow. No brakes on Trailer. I can just see it now....sliding down the hill with the trailer trying to pass me.:D
bc

give it two to three days and the pass should be clean and maybe dry!

Back