We Dream About It...But He Did It

Be an awesome trip and the BM be a great bike to do it on... lucky bugger !! Thanks for the post ;)

There's another world traveler who did a round the world trip on a Tenere last year. I'm looking for more info than was provided in the Cycle World under "Globe Trotter"

Soul Sojourns and Needfull Pursuits

Very cool. LUV the BMW line as well. Might be one in my future. Wish the trip could be as well!

My younger brother, a builder/designer, has been married to two successive Argentinian Women: Chi Chi (whom he lost to bone cancer. A great tragedy for us all) and Marcela. Both incredible and magical souls. Marcela is now a very successful southwestern artist. Anyway, Allen, my bro, periodically allows his free spirit to carry him down to Argentina and Brazil and gets "lost" for a month or so out on the Pampas or in Rio. I do so envy him when he takes these sojourns to such mythical and mystical lands.

By the way, on my best day, I'm not half the rider my bro is. He rode trials and motocross for over ten years. Very aggressively. Always in the air. Somehow, he escaped major injuries!!!:eek: Anyway, his trips to the wilds of South America, urban and/or to the country fit his M.O.

Adobe
Marcela Oyakawa, fine artist, sculptor.
Allen Musashi Oyakawa, Consulting, Sedona, AZ

Back