Watch out for them roo's

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
Seen a story on the news this morning while I was having breakfast. Aparently Australia's biggest outlaw club had just crossed the border from S.A. to W.A. on there anuall run. Went on to say a 53 year old member was air lifted to Adelaide with leg injuries after hitting a roo. Then as a closing statement the reporter said the police advise that if any members of the public see any members of this club in there travels do not approach them. WHAT THE??? That would have to be the weirdest advice the police have ever given. Me thinks there trying to freek out the women and kids.

They have also ben telling motorists to pull over if they see the convey coming???

I hope the roo was ok

:cool: hope they have a good trip .. and that no roadtrain drivers go on the nod or that no one steals an FA-18 and strafes the whole convoy. I know I worry too much !!!

Seen a story on the news this morning while I was having breakfast. Aparently Australia's biggest outlaw club had just crossed the border from S.A. to W.A. on there anuall run. Went on to say a 53 year old member was air lifted to Adelaide with leg injuries after hitting a roo. Then as a closing statement the reporter said the police advise that if any members of the public see any members of this club in there travels do not approach them. WHAT THE??? That would have to be the weirdest advice the police have ever given. Me thinks there trying to freek out the women and kids.
I reckon the WA police are Sh!ting themselves as they a strange attitude towards anybody on a bike as I have heard they even gave the Ulysses AGM travellers a hard time when they went over to Albany for their AGM a couple of years ago, I mean Ulysses are not exactly a group you would be worried about.
As far as the Roo and the Rider is concerned .... have you seen the size of them big Reds out that way, ... they stand over 6 ft tall, I reckon the Roo probably got up shook himself off and bounced away, the Rider's probably lucky it didn't kill him

as I have heard they even gave the Ulysses AGM travellers a hard time when they went over to Albany

Especially the one on a Wing with a pillion, pulling a trailer, who was nicked for 190 kmh....... :eek:

My first thought when I heard the warning not to approach them is what if they approach you to pay for fuel or buy a feed. What do you do run away.

today (well, I heard this today) WA police have actually requested all Rebels keep away from popular night spots and drinking establishments while they're here....oh deary me :rolleyes:

Back