warped rotors

FTL40

.060 Over
Ride
05 Rocket
well i am getting new rotors under warrenty. both fronts are warped. have not heard of anyone having this problem, i dont even ride the bike that hard. but as longs as its free its ok with me. anyone else have this issue, and are there any better rotors out there for these things?

I have a warped rear rotor on my 06 Classic at 15,000 - Triumph refused warranty coverage given my mileage :cry: ; they termed the rotor a 'wearable' item, like the pads. What mileage do you have?

|I've just replaced both fronts at 17,000 miles. Both warped. Didn't ask Triumph, since it's an 04!
Don't blame me for the low mileage, I've only had it since Feb. :lol:

The bike has 9.500 mi. with no real hard braking. After I put on the rotors and pads going to check to see if I have a sticking calb. that could have caused the heat on the rotors. Also at about 7,500 mi. the bike started stalling, had it back four times, two times to reprogram and once for throttle cables adjust and it did not fix the stalling. This last time dealer installed tps. Hope this is the fix. Seems to be running alright now.

Back