Warp, what's the word on the MTC clutch and how did you make

Big Goaler

.060 Over
I looked on their site but no RIII as of yet. You mentioned in one of the other posts that you were testing one for them.

I can't find your post on putting your motor back together after she blew up. how did you make out on that?

Here you go big goaler I have over 2K on the new fibers and MTC has them for sale now PN P/N CLU-T172K. You will need to get rid of the anti judder spring and washer but I love them so far.

As for the beast I got 2500 on her since I put her back together and the only mods I did were a Vampire Knock control system, I also a DFA for 2 bar map sensor along with a wegoIII to monitor A/F.

I believe I have the DFA running correctly and have Hombre and Pedro to thank for this.
I tested the bike to 150 mph this morning and the A/F is definitely more stable all the way through the rpm ranges. It’s too bad I am not as aerodynamic as I would like cuz the beast definitely had a lot more in her.
Maybe I should at least try the Triumph sport screen and loose the bags to see what she has. Of course I will not go there till I have a Scott's steering dampener on her. Maybe after I get the predator exhaust and intercooler I will start thinking about higher speeds. And I will work on the dampener. It’s nice having one fast bagger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the next time I take pictures of her she will have a set of Sam's predators on her :D

I'll be down for Biketober fest if I don't break her :D

Paul Thetford said:
Man! That's one hell of a side stand puck you drag around with you! :shock:
No Paul thats one of my ergonomic ones it is alway there for the bike. on the road I have a special one made out of 300 stainless.

for emergencies I just use what ever beer can a cager tosses out the window :D

Back