Warning order Columbia TN: Lock up your women...

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
Hello Tennessee folks, I am visiting my Uncle and Aunt in Columbia this week and thought I would warn you guys that I will be coming to town. I ride out of Dumfries, VA early Thursday to arrive late that evening via 81 in VA to Knoxville then catching 40. I ride home on Sunday morning. I am going to be busy with a few chores around the homestead but may be able to have a meal with someone if interested. Otherwise, if you see a loaded down black R3T rolling by, give me wave!

Hello Tennessee folks, I am visiting my Uncle and Aunt in Columbia this week and thought I would warn you guys that I will be coming to town. I ride out of Dumfries, VA early Thursday to arrive late that evening via 81 in VA to Knoxville then catching 40. I ride home on Sunday morning. I am going to be busy with a few chores around the homestead but may be able to have a meal with someone if interested. Otherwise, if you see a loaded down black R3T rolling by, give me wave!
Depends on what time u come thru Knoxville on Sunday I might be able to meet u there

@rainman hello brother, I think I am not going to be able to stop on my way home in Knoxville much to my regret, as a slight break in the 10.5 hour ride would be great. My time here has been well spent taking care of my older relations and I must return to ride the many awesome roads middle Tennessee has to offer. (And I did bring my rain gear just in case...) But another time my friend. I have folks to visit in Chattanooga and Memphis later this year so hopefully I can meet you and a few others then.

Back