WANTED - Triumph Accesory wiring looms.

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke

If anybody has the wiring from a busted CLOCK, FUEL GAUGE, HEATED GRIPS and even foglamps - I'll be interested. Might be easier if they're already in the EU/UK just for the sake of postage.

The only parts that are a real MUST are the connector blocks that connect to the main wiring.

1) I have an interest in using the connectors in the main loom for other things (mainly triggering relays). And I wont be cutting any wires.

2) I can try and identify who makes them. I have some ideas - but without an original it's hard to know for sure.

PM's if you prefer anonymity.

Chris

barbagris...if you can identify a supplier for connectors I would be happy to split a bulk order with you. I have some electrical projects that I would rather not cut wires for as well

barbagris...if you can identify a supplier for connectors I would be happy to split a bulk order with you. I have some electrical projects that I would rather not cut wires for as well
The point is I'M sure they're going to be bog standard connectors from SOMEBODY - and I doubt they're THAT special. Almost certainly a "generic" version of something else. The Headlight loom connectors for example I've found - Intake Air Temp as well. If I can get an example I'll get round the BIG stockists and see what's there. I think they MAY be "Econoseal".

I'm VERY interested in a source for the common ones...i.e. headlight look, heated grips, etc and have no problem with a reasonably sized order

HEATED GRIPS - Confirmed - Amp(henol) Econo-seal 3way

Confirmed by Eastern Beaver btw.

http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Elec__Products/Connectors/Sealed/Econoseal/econoseal.html

3p-eco-s-f_1936.jpg

http://www.thetoolboxshop.com/0-012-53-econoseal-3-way-waterproof-female-connector-2462.html

Of to scour the web - tbh I think we'll find that the clock and lights are similar. I'll drop under the tank over the next week & order various types just in case.

Last edited:
Back