WANTED - RADIATOR COVER

Since we are on this topic. Is there a website to get parts, accessories and upgrades for the rocket?

Check out the stainless cover made by @hogweed.
They be awesome!

Thanks for the reply 1olbull, but Mate. You can't be serious when you say that it looks awesome.

Looks like cheap rubbish to me, without any thought of aesthetics, let alone engineering and air flow. One cannot possibly compare that square street grate to the beautifully contoured OEM radiator shrouds. What would the Triumph Rocket design team think, they'd be embarrassed.

I'd rather ride my bike with my broken one than put one of those on my bike.

Thanks for the reply 1olbull, but Mate. You can't be serious when you say that it looks awesome.

Looks like cheap rubbish to me, without any thought of aesthetics, let alone engineering and air flow. One cannot possibly compare that square street grate to the beautifully contoured OEM radiator shrouds. What would the Triumph Rocket design team think, they'd be embarrassed.

I'd rather ride my bike with my broken one than put one of those on my bike.

Tell me what do you really think?
The man does excellent work in spite of your opinion.
Guess you had better stay with the plastic chunder.

I'm chasing a right had side chrome radiator cover to suit a 2005 Roadster.
I may have one it was for my 06 classic but I think it will fit I'll look later today to see if I still have it
It was never put on

I may have one it was for my 06 classic but I think it will fit I'll look later today to see if I still have it
It was never put on

That would be great rainman. Stamped on the back should be part number 2108A14. Just let me know how much you want including postage to Melbourne Australia post code 3184. Shouldn't cost much to post as the plastic is real light.

Look forward to hearing from you.

It is the same number
IMG_20170312_155228617.jpg

Back