Want to Buy Wanted Power Commander V AT200 Autotune

Tony Casey

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Hi all want to buy a power commander v with autotune for my 2012 R3 Roadster. Pointers in the write direction to the best supplier and fairest price would be appreciated. Tony

PCV&AT

I got mine from Motomummy via Amazon and postage to Oz was a bargain.

I googled found and paid the best price delivered to me in Australia AUD$342.66 total (US$240 and just AUD$10.93 shipping from the USA - Amazon MotoMummy - about AUD$60 cheaper than the next best option. Freight to Australia from the US is usually a killer.

PCV&AT

I got mine from Motomummy via Amazon and postage to Oz was a bargain.

I googled found and paid the best price delivered to me in Australia AUD$342.66 total (US$240 and just AUD$10.93 shipping from the USA - Amazon MotoMummy - about AUD$60 cheaper than the next best option. Freight to Australia from the US is usually a killer.
Also found Motomummy to be lowest and good communication.

If you intend to fiddle MUCH - Rob has convinced me the POD-300 is a worthwhile addition as well. Mine should arrive today according to the transport company.

MotoMummy are the cheapest and I got one when on special.

POD-300

Power Commander POD-300

POD300-lg.jpg

Oh gotcha. That could be handy but I'm not really that knowledgeable on changing things so not sure that would benefit me. Maybe in the future if I learn more about it.

Oh gotcha. That could be handy but I'm not really that knowledgeable on changing things so not sure that would benefit me. Maybe in the future if I learn more about it.
Whilst an expensive way to do it on some levels - think of it NOT as a way to fiddle - more a way to SEE and maybe gather information.

Back