Want to Buy WANTED ASSORTED PARTS

DapperDan

.040 Over
Ride
05 Rocket 3 , 03 HD Road King Classic and if im a good boy The Long haired General
Hello all, I am giving my rocket 3 2005 a general tidy up and need to replace a few odds and sods. I wish to avoid paying dealer prices and have listed below what i am after, hopefully someone may have parts sitting on a shelf , if the parts are in very good condition then we could discuss prices and postage.

Fog light kit
rear bars
classic foot boards left and right
slash cut exhaust end caps
radiator shroud left right and top

I think thats it for the time being , thank you :):)

I have an extra set of classic floorboards, brake pedal and heel toe shifter that an English Gent traded for my standard foot pegs. Since I already had the optional floorboards for the standard I never used them. The classic floorboards are at least three inches lower than my '06 standard optional floorboards. If they are still available I think it would be worth the cost. Anyway I have the classics if you want to make an offer. This image shows the classic floorboard on the left side of r3 and standard optional floorboard on right side.
image.jpg

the lower boards are the ones for me Blue , if i wanted knees by my ears i would buy another Aprilia Mille, brake lever and shifter appeals as well. Shall i start the bidding a 60 , what say you Sir :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: :whitstling:

I have an extra set of the stock, chrome radiator shrouds in mint condition. Are you receiving your goodies at an APO?

Hi Phil ,APO ?? american post office I presume , Im across the pond in Germany so probably not.

Well, yes and o, Dan, I meant a Military Post Office, more commonly referred to as an APO (Army/Air Force P.O.). It would allow anythging shipped to that address from the US to go at regular post office rates.

Anyway, if you are interested in the chrome radiator surrounds, feel free to make an offer and we'll just add the shipping on if you decide to press ahead!

Nowadays i have little to do with the military, US bases are many miles south of me , I used to enjoy the PX and all the gucci gear it sold . Thank you for the offer Phil but will have to politely turn it down, if i was to buy the parts from you , german customs would tax me for the import , it wouldnt make economic sense :cool:

Dan, was gonna offer up help with the APO address, but you ARE well North! I'm in the Falz. I will be riding up through Bremerhaven on my way to Copenhagen (long way around ;) but not until mid July.

Hello all, I am giving my rocket 3 2005 a general tidy up and need to replace a few odds and sods. I wish to avoid paying dealer prices and have listed below what i am after, hopefully someone may have parts sitting on a shelf , if the parts are in very good condition then we could discuss prices and postage.

Fog light kit
rear bars
classic foot boards left and right
slash cut exhaust end caps
radiator shroud left right and top

I think thats it for the time being , thank you :):)

I have extra shrouds.

Back