NOW - options for Classic floorboards

Buck Mossie

Man of the People
Ride
2007 Carpenterized Classic
I have a complete set of foot controls with pegs on the black rails with the brake pedal / gear shifter / master cylinder off of a 2011 Roadster that I would like to trade for a complete set of foot controls off a Classic with the floor boards and chrome rails with the brake pedal / gear shifter / master cylinder.

My parts are in excellent condition and include all parts needed to mount on the bike and I would like to trade for the same...

S/F

B

Thanks for the link... I am hoping to get a set of floorboards, but that is an option if I can not find a set for sale, or no one wants to trade...

S/F

B

Thanks for the link... I am hoping to get a set of floorboards, but that is an option if I can not find a set for sale, or no one wants to trade...

S/F

B
I have a complete set of foot controls with pegs on the black rails with the brake pedal / gear shifter / master cylinder off of a 2011 Roadster that I would like to trade for a complete set of foot controls off a Classic with the floor boards and chrome rails with the brake pedal / gear shifter / master cylinder.

My parts are in excellent condition and include all parts needed to mount on the bike and I would like to trade for the same...

S/F

B
I have a 2006 Rocket 3 Classic and I have been doing research on purchasing the parts to switch over to Roadster footpegs and controls. I would be happy to make the trade with you.

You are both getting a good deal on this one .. running boards are no longer available as far as I know .. piecing together R3R peg set-up is expensive .. well done fellas , win win :thumbsup:

I haven't heard yet of this swap being successful as it has been discussed here prior. I have both a 2006 Standard and a 2011 Roadster. Looks like a lot of work and possibly fabrication to accommodate the different brake systems. Let us all know how the swap comes out as I would really like to put some floor boards on the Roadster.

S/F

B

Buck Mossie,
If the deal doesn't work out with rough1road, let me know, I have the classic boards and rails on my bike, however I didn't like the large rear brake pedal so I modified my standard pedal to change the angle so it would work with the boards instead of the pegs. Also my stuff is all powder coated black.

I am watching this thread as I would like a more rearward foot position.

Good luck to both of you and keep us all posted on how much fabing is involved.
Lonnie

Back