For Sale Sold: Corbin Dual Tour Seat & Backrest

northernrider

.020 Over
Ride
Motorcycles
I'm asking $600CAD. The seat comes with one backrest. There are a couple of blemishes on the underside I think I've priced it accordingly. They're worth $1100USD with 1 backrest. That's $1400CAD, If it was brand new I'd be asking $900CAD. I didn't pad the price so we could negotiate, I actually expect $600.

The reason I'm letting it go is it's made for a bigger person. Just for reference I'm 5'10" with a 32" inseam.I have a couple pictures with a (Long Haul?) seat so you can see the difference.

I'll be traveling to Toronto around June 21 so if your between Timmins and Toronto I can deliver, or we can see about shipping, but it's big and heavy.

Attachments

• IMG_20220518_234148.jpg
    IMG_20220518_234148.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20220518_234243.jpg
    IMG_20220518_234243.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20220518_235214.jpg
    IMG_20220518_235214.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20220518_235412.jpg
    IMG_20220518_235412.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20220518_235440.jpg
    IMG_20220518_235440.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Corbin9.jpg
    Corbin9.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Corbin10.jpg
    Corbin10.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Corbin11.jpg
    Corbin11.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Corbin12.jpg
    Corbin12.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
So if you want foot pegs and rails you can either have the mid positioned later ABS Roadster version or the earlier 3 pipe Rocket III more forward set of pegs. Both setups work for the later and earlier models. The later ABS Roadster version has the linkage flipped in direction versus the 3 pipe models but engine cases and transmissions including gear selection shaft position, foot rail mounts etc are identical.

I have a couple of sets of the earlier 3 pipe foot rails and pegs to suit any dual healight Rocket III from 2004- 2018. The only difference is a longer rear line extension brake line may be required. The lever bolts and brake and gear lever fitments are different and must be swapped with the matched footrails.

I would snap at the opportunity but Corbins are real heavy and Canadian postal rates are astronomical!
The foot rails and pegs etc are heavy and about 9Kg from memory as i have sent a few sets before but Australia Post international rates are quite cheap. Would only cost about Au$150 to ship to Canada as a guess

So if you want foot pegs and rails you can either have the mid positioned later ABS Roadster version or the earlier 3 pipe Rocket III more forward set of pegs. Both setups work for the later and earlier models. The later ABS Roadster version has the linkage flipped in direction versus the 3 pipe models but engine cases and transmissions including gear selection shaft position, foot rail mounts etc are identical.

I have a couple of sets of the earlier 3 pipe foot rails and pegs to suit any dual healight Rocket III from 2004- 2018. The only difference is a longer rear line extension brake line may be required. The lever bolts and brake and gear lever fitments are different and must be swapped with the matched footrails.

I would snap at the opportunity but Corbins are real heavy and Canadian postal rates are astronomical!
The foot rails and pegs etc are heavy and about 9Kg from memory as i have sent a few sets before but Australia Post international rates are quite cheap. Would only cost about Au$150 to ship to Canada as a guess
I hear you about Canada Post rates.
I'm looking for the newer mid position rails and controls. I thought maybe someone who already switched to the forward controls, who wanted a little extra room that the Corbin would offer, might still have the mid set up laying around and be willing to part with them.

Thanks, let me know. I’m in the Toronto area. By the way, are you referring to Floorboards?
You'll be the first person I'll contact if nobody wants to trade.
These are what I'm looking for, with the brake and shifter levers and master cylinder. The pegs sit more towards the rider than the ones on my 05 Standard.
Foot rails.jpg

You'll be the first person I'll contact if nobody wants to trade.
These are what I'm looking for, with the brake and shifter levers and master cylinder. The pegs sit more towards the rider than the ones on my 05 Standard.
Foot rails.jpg
Great, thanks for the feedback.

I'm asking $600CAD. The seat comes with one backrest. There are a couple of blemishes on the underside I think I've priced it accordingly. They're worth $1100USD with 1 backrest. That's $1400CAD, If it was brand new I'd be asking $900CAD. I didn't pad the price so we could negotiate, I actually expect $600.

The reason I'm letting it go is it's made for a bigger person. Just for reference I'm 5'10" with a 32" inseam.I have a couple pictures with a (Long Haul?) seat so you can see the difference.

I'll be traveling to Toronto around June 21 so if your between Timmins and Toronto I can deliver, or we can see about shipping, but it's big and heavy.
Both are nice saddles. The Corbin is prettier. I ride Corbin on the CB. Verry nice. Firm/hard but comfy. Rode the Gel with Back rest on the Rocket. 10 hour seat, no problem. @600$ the Corbin is a steal. Get a cover in case it rains.

Back