want to install triple filters

Troy

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3 roadster 2014
I know there are a lot of threads, but I'm looking for finished looks on filter installs, and what cool filters are out there. Currently my bike is getting a new motor, and I'm having them install the reipe filters instead of putting the ridiculous air box back in! I have a roadster, but I'm sure touring set ups will also fit.

I used the K&N RU 2780 (3) air filters. Then two of the K & N 62-1340 5/8" Breather filters. The 3/4" breather filter is too big for the Air Temp sensor. One for the crank breather under the air box. You will need to remove the side cover / filler plate on the right side of the bike. And one for the Air temp sensor. Auto Zone had the best prices ( $144.95) and it took 24 hours to get them. It is an easy upgrade and if you position the air filters correctly you can get the Bear Claw back on with only a slight amount of persuasion. I used a zip tie to attach the Air Temp to the fuel rail near the air filters and the crank breather is a little tough but not impossible. I also removed the secondary throttle plates. There is a noticeable difference in throttle response and power. You will need to tune the bike for this change. I hope this helps, Good Luck. View media item 10402View media item 10437View media item 10403

Im interested. How much, and why have you not installed?

Free, I had them on, but got the Carpenter kit, and wanted more air.

DSC01009.JPG

Back