Waiting for the snow to melt...

Mike

American Legion Rider
Ride
2015 R3T
Hello all,
I am not new to the Rocket, just this site. Good to know where the advise and information can be found. I have had the Red 05 for 3 years now, my ride home was the worst ride of my old (62) year life. I had a 06 Tiger I traded in, the R3 is NOT at all like a Rocket, and I was wondering just what I had done. Now...I would not trade the Rocket for anything else, one very nice machine. I am both a Marine and Air Force Vet and ride with the American Legion Riders, I rode a bit over 4000 miles last August on our Legacy ride. Other then wearing out the rear tire mid ride (Thanks to the Triumph dealer in OK City for taking care of a drop-in rider) it is one flawless ride.
Thanks in advance for the info!
Mike

Welcome to the Forum from Sunny South Florida I know you'll enjoy the time you spend here.

And one more thing - Thank you for your service to our Country.

G'day and welcome.

I know what you mean about the tyres - sometimes I don't get much more than 20,000 miles out a rear tyre.

Welcome Mike to the site and glad to hear your stories. I bet you I'll be waiting longer than you for said snow to melt. Come on global warming!

Welcome Mike from one of the Aussies in Brisbane Australia

Last edited:
Welcome to the group Mike! Jump on in with both feet...(wear high top boots as it gets deep sometimes)

Back