waiting for spring

snowman

Standard Bore
Hi everyone, this is my firt message and am looking forward to chatting about the r3 and ridding in general. Im an industrial mechanic from central Alberta and am looking out the window at 1 foot of hard crusty snow. Dont get me wrong, the wife and I love skiing the mountians and I cross country ski almost every day off , but Im ready to go for a rip!!
I bought a new 07 r3 classic and put 5000 km on last summer. Its all shined up and Im in the process of putting frount and back crash bars on it for when it fall over. Ive never been very long winded so Im going to sign off before I put myself to sleep.See you on the road!

Welcome to the forum Captain Snowman. For when it "tips" over :D
I occasionally imagine an auto swing device on the kick stand:p. Turn the key off in the upright position and the kick stand swings down. Sit the beast upright and crank 'er up and the stand swings up. Now that's the height of laziness.
3100 miles on a' 07 is respectable for youse snow bound folk.

Welcome to the site and may global warming come to an area near you soon!:D

The US National climatic database is undergoing some serious changes. I didn't say they were normalizing the data to fit the mold but the access to distance historical data is a virtual mess. Sorta like selective hearing. Scientific studies have shown a clear 1.5 degree warm bias on the nationwide installation of ASOS and AWOS observtion system begining nearly 20 years ago. Of course, 100 years ago the instrumentation wasn't digital and could have been manipulated.

Welcome to the forum Captain.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard snowman,
Ok, I'm not gonna make any childish remarks about the slower red rockets, but I sure hope you got yourself one of them fast black beautys. So which is it ? with all that snow, at least you've got time for mods. first of which should be flips clamps. Heck, they even make a red rocket look good....oops, guess my inner child slipped out..
welcome aboard,
To GOD be the glory,
xhdskip

Nice thing about winter is you get more "welcome to the site" messages faster than you will when the the big fireball decides to warm us poor saps in the north. "Welcome to the site Snow Man"

Back