R3Rx118

.060 Over
Ride
2015 R3Rx118
Hi all, looking at getting a system from Paul and just wanted some input from some folks that may already be running one. Or some sound clips would be nice looks aren't a problem. I think they look great.
I've been in contact with Paul for awhile now and he's been great to deal with.
As for sound clips, I've already did the Google search but it limited.
Thanks!

I think most people think, including me, think that exhaust sound clips are a waste of time, because no common people own the sophsticated equipment and you probably don't have a sound system to reproduce the clip. I've personnally owned 7 different exhaust for my Bonnie and none of them sounded like they did in a video clip, Best bet is to find someone who owns a pipe like you are interested in using. I ended up modifying a pair of Sprints for my Bonnie to suit me needs. Just sold my D&D 2 into 2 pipes, even though they made great power, soo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hoopla

I think most people think, including me, think that exhaust sound clips are a waste of time, because no common people own the sophsticated equipment and you probably don't have a sound system to reproduce the clip. I've personnally owned 7 different exhaust for my Bonnie and none of them sounded like they did in a video clip, Best bet is to find someone who owns a pipe like you are interested in using. I ended up modifying a pair of Sprints for my Bonnie to suit me needs. Just sold my D&D 2 into 2 pipes, even though they made great power, soo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hoopla
Yeah I hear ya. Cell phone videos, at least sound for what we are looking for just doesn't cut it.

Back