Viking crossover

Jag

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3T
C0AF4567-1BA1-4929-873A-F83A40BDEB4F.jpeg
Look what just arrived from NZ for me.
Paul’s workmanship is awesome!!
It’s a shame I’ll only be able to see it laying on the ground after I install it!! Lol

Curious about the cross over pipe. I have a 2016 Roadster and I’m debating the cross over pipe, Viking or Dave Platt. I have read that the later models, 18, 17, 16 etc have less restrictive splitter box than the early years. I don’t know if that is true or just smoke. I have dave platt slip on’s installed now and a ram air going on in the spring. Will a cross over make that much of a diff or is it $400 +/- better spent elsewhere?

He does nice work. Don't question the intersecting pipe protruding a bit inside the other pipe. It's suppose to be that way to balance the flow. :banghead::laugh:

You will love it.

It just gives clarity to the sound. Makes it crisp.

It is like a period at the end of a sentence. The bike just is not complete without it..

C0AF4567-1BA1-4929-873A-F83A40BDEB4F.jpeg
Look what just arrived from NZ for me.
Paul’s workmanship is awesome!!
It’s a shame I’ll only be able to see it laying on the ground after I install it!! Lol
Mine is on the way in black, paul just sent it off for coating. Anticipation...

Mine is on the way in black, paul just sent it off for coating. Anticipation...
Been chatting with Paul this last week after reading all the input here on his systems. Have been looking and listening to clips of different exhausts. Think I'm going to get in his lineup here in the next week or so. Like the sound and the craftsmanship!

Back