Viewing Sent PM's?

snuffer

.060 Over
Ok, I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to view any Sent PM's. In fact when I look at my Sent file, it say's "0" Sent Messages, which I know isn't true. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Mine seems to work OK. It defaults to your inbox. In the middle, towards the top, there is a drop down arrow (under the red/yellow/green bar)to select you "sent items" list

Mine seems to work OK. It defaults to your inbox. In the middle, towards the top, there is a drop down arrow (under the red/yellow/green bar)to select you "sent items" list

That is where mine says "0" sent. But I have sent messages, and have confirmed that they have been received.

Go into your setting and check the box " save sent messages" In the "edit options" list at the bottom, I had the same issue when I first joined

Ok ... how can i stop PM's being sent to me listing every time i have 'subscribed' to a post. I delete them on User CP here but they still get sent to my own private email address. Log onto my private emails and ive got 20+ notifications from R3Owners. Asked the Moderator and done as he has suggested and i'm still getting them :mad:

Snuffer I forgot to tell you go to bottom of page and "save changes" or it will revert to original setting

TC in the "Edit Options"- "Messaging & Noticifcations" the fourth option down select "do not subscibe" and same as above go to bottom of page "save changes"

once you have closed page or closed browser and return the nextime it should show the changes you made

I hope this fixes it for you :D

Snuffer I forgot to tell you go to bottom of page and "save changes" or it will revert to original setting

TC in the "Edit Options"- "Messaging & Noticifcations" the fourth option down select "do not subscibe" and same as above go to bottom of page "save changes"

once you have closed page or closed browser and return the nextime it should show the changes you made

I hope this fixes it for you :D

Thanks again my technically minded friend... seriously what would we do without you mate ? Probably have to find some spotty computer geek teenager to sort out all our dramas :p

Back