Bearpaw

.040 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
OK guys I have been noticing a vibration and found something today. while moving pull the clutch in smooth as a baby's butt, engage clutch small vibration. NORMAL or NOT.
Thanks

Been on my Rocket almost 10 years with 40K miles. I don't notice the described vibration. I have ridden at least 6 other Rockets and have not noticed the vibration you are describing.

I have a vibration in my Roadster since new, when I pull the clutch lever in just enough to take up the free play the vibration disappears. I would love to know the fix.

I have a vibration in my Roadster since new, when I pull the clutch lever in just enough to take up the free play the vibration disappears. I would love to know the fix.
YES they all have this vibration some more than others Strange I just removed the exhaust leaving just the header and installed a nice lightweight slip on muffler with a removeable core and the vibration has all but disappeared and now its very smooth at all rpm AND my modded CARPENTER roadster is also very smooth since the engine mods and 3 to 1 exhaust much smoother than stock

Back