Very lucky indeed........

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
I class myself as lucky as i have a 200klm per day round trip to work , im actually considering working more Saturdays so i can spend more time in the saddle, am i sick do i need counseling ?

How many other members ride their rockets to work ? Interested to know if anyone else travels further than me to work :)
Wrecka

I have been riding my r3 6days a week to work but as from today I am cutting back to four days or even less .i have a long haul to work joking joking I doubt if the bike even gets warmed up 6 kilometers one way but I still enjoy it

I ride 35-45 minutes to work and have put almost 6K miles on the bike since I got it in Oct... It's the ride home each day that keeps me out of therapy...

I've been riding my Rocket to work every day for over 4 years (and other bikes for years before that). The trip length has varied from about 5 km (thankfully for only a few months) to about 60km each way. At the moment it's only about 15km each way, although I frequently take a detour. Haven't driven a car to work even once in the last 10 years. It keeps me sane.

I've been riding my Rocket to work every day for over 4 years (and other bikes for years before that). The trip length has varied from about 5 km (thankfully for only a few months) to about 60km each way. At the moment it's only about 15km each way, although I frequently take a detour. Haven't driven a car to work even once in the last 10 years. It keeps me sane.

You're on my hero list...

10001404_469621666518071_534548000051914869_n.jpg
I wish...:( weekends almost here..

Last edited:
Bugger....... I work from home:thumbsdown:

Well, You're the one who chose to be a phone sex operator aren't ya? With today's technology, you should be able to hook up a bluetooth from helmet to mobile phone and ride while you stimulate callers... Just tryin' to help ya out Mittzy...

Back