**SOLD** Utopia rider backrest - $140 lower 48

cw021382

Standard Bore
Ride
Formerly, 2 2011 rocket 2 roadsters
1616CDD5-F66E-4A83-9F70-42A6C83164A9.jpeg
5DFA71D5-912E-4FBE-BE19-71D2CE1E7CF1.jpeg
8301D2BD-6D40-4F79-9429-9F728782EEDD.jpeg

I have a like new Utopia riders backrest for sale. Sold bikes don’t need anymore. I believe it will fit all rockets, but the one piece seats will need to be modified to use it. Direct bolt on fit, on the Roadster with 2 piece seat. 140US shipped to the lower 48. Will ship international but buyer pays actual shipping costs. I also have a windscreen and highway pegs and mounts for sale in other ads. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
I know everyone wants a good deal, but 50 or 75 for a $200+ backrest is not a reasonable offer. Especially since I have to eat PayPal fees and shipping. So 140 shipped in the lower 48. Not negotiable.

Boxed and ready to go! 140 PayPal today and I’ll ship first thing Friday morning. It could be on your bike Tuesday. Backrest was very comfortable for the short time I used it. Makes a big difference, especially, if you use highway pegs as it gives you something to push your lower back against. Also has a good sized storage pocket that will hold your phone, wallet, a snack etc..

0603DA9A-1E78-4350-B6E4-C4B9B09D684C.jpeg

bump
i have purchased from Chris and i highly recommend .:thumbsup:
herman

This will work, but you will need to cut a notch in your one piece seat. Search the forum and there are examples of people who have done this. It is not just bolt on and go. If you want a rider backrest with your stock one piece seat you have to modify the seat no matter what backrest you use.

Utopia makes an adapter that mounts to the plug hole on your seat. With a one piece seat, that has the backrest plug mount, you would need it. However, with the 2 piece seat you could buy the adapter and mount the backrest that way as well, but I think it would also mount the standard way like it does on the Roadster with the 2 piece seat. This backrest is designed to mount to the frame below the seat. The driver seat then mounts in front of it, and the passenger seat behind it. So this may be a direct bolt on, or you may need to buy the adapter. The utopia site says they make the adapter to order, and if ordered now it would ship May 27th. There is no price listed so you would need to call them if you wanted to go that direction.

This is really straightforward to install -- either yourself if you're handy, or a seat upholsterer (any) should be able to do it for low cost.

I have the Utopia installed on a Honda CTX seat by an auto upholsterer.

Back