John Ward

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Classic 2008
Hi guys n gals!
Right have been doing a bit of reading on here regarding tunes etc... while I don't have the max horsepower addiction yet, I would like to get what I can out of mine at the mo with what I have. So all I have at the mo is cat delete pipe with stock air filter n stock mufflers. I'll prob add the ramair when santa has been.

My question is in this current build of my bike you guys talk about opening yer secondary's 100%. [I'm assuming in tune ecu this is 2nd throttle] .. on the map I'm using looks like they don't open 100%n until 4500rpm in 1st n second, 3750rpm in 3rd then 100% in 4th n 5th. Can I alter these on the map to open 100% all the time in 1st 2 nd and 3rd and will it make a difference and still make the bike rideable??

Ive also read that people copy the I3 Table into I2 and I1 and was wondering do I need to do this as well if I open my secondarys up 100% in all gears...

I'm looking more for efficiency and a nicer rider experience rather than an on off switch of a throttle..dont mind power n speed as long as its smooth delivery! :)

Hi guys n gals!
Right have been doing a bit of reading on here regarding tunes etc... while I don't have the max horsepower addiction yet, I would like to get what I can out of mine at the mo with what I have. So all I have at the mo is cat delete pipe with stock air filter n stock mufflers. I'll prob add the ramair when santa has been.

My question is in this current build of my bike you guys talk about opening yer secondary's 100%. [I'm assuming in tune ecu this is 2nd throttle] .. on the map I'm using looks like they don't open 100%n until 4500rpm in 1st n second, 3750rpm in 3rd then 100% in 4th n 5th. Can I alter these on the map to open 100% all the time in 1st 2 nd and 3rd and will it make a difference and still make the bike rideable??

Ive also read that people copy the I3 Table into I2 and I1 and was wondering do I need to do this as well if I open my secondarys up 100% in all gears...

I'm looking more for efficiency and a nicer rider experience rather than an on off switch of a throttle..dont mind power n speed as long as its smooth delivery! :)

Think I just found my answer elsewhere in the forum! :)

I was very lucky to have another captain from the North Island come over and install a new tune for ramair well he was down in the south island in New Zealand.

Back