That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Cool

Electric

Ural-Electric-Lifestyle-19.jpg

TECH SPECS
POWER TRAIN
  • Motor: Z-Force® 75-7 passively air-cooled, high efficiency, radial flux, interior permanent magnet, brushless motor

• Max Output (hp): 60hp (45kW) @5,300rpm

• Max Torque (ft-lbs): 81 ft-lbs (110 Nm)

• Batteries as tested: ZF13.0 powerpack, ZF6.5 powerpack (combined peak power 19.5kWh)

• Charging System: 1.3kW on-board charger from a standard 115V/15A breaker (estimated 13 hours to charge from empty to 95%)
PERFORMANCE/ECONOMY
  • Range as Tested: Up to 165 km

• Recommended Max Cruising Speed: 105 kmh

• Maximum Speed as Tested: 140 kmh
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
  • Overall Length: 233 cm

• Overall Height: 137 cm

• Overall Width: 162 cm

• Seat Height: 79 cm

• Ground Clearance: 23.4 cm

• Max Permissible Weight: 600 kg

• Dry Weight: 373 kg

With a range of about a 100 miles, I could see this being used in a city as a commuter. I don't understand the huge gap between the wheels and the fenders, though.

More from Ural though not electric.

Air LE
URAL AIR
Wankersville like their blacked out 'Starwars' version a tear or two ago (I was going to edit but think 'tear' suits better than year;)) with the clip on 'Light Sabre'.:(:sleep::sleep:

A specially designed compartment opens on the nose of the sidecar, revealing a DJI Spark drone. The drone controller is firmly attached to the sidecar with custom made RAM Mount. The sidecar passenger, turned navigator, can use the Spark’s video capturing technologies to gain the bird’s eye view of the path ahead.

As with previous Limited Edition Urals, there’s always an added bonus – Ural Air comes with a windsock…on a selfie stick. ;):D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:...After all, you can’t operate a drone ship without proper wind tracking technology.

Total Built: 40 Units Worldwide

Ural_AIR_studio-3-edit.jpg

Sorry but a electrical bike is not my cup of tea. Harley and a few others are pushing it. No thank you. Don't care how fast they are. Don't care how reliable they are. Don't care period. Give me the Headaches and problems of a fossil fuel bike any day. Not even willing to make the change and hopefully will be long gone before I have to chose between riding or accepting the electrical engine. Progress is progress granted. Not for me. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Would rather hear the grunt of the Rocket X or the Unique sound of a good running Harley. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry but a electrical bike is not my cup of tea. Harley and a few others are pushing it. No thank you. Don't care how fast they are. Don't care how reliable they are. Don't care period. Give me the Headaches and problems of a fossil fuel bike any day. Not even willing to make the change and hopefully will be long gone before I have to chose between riding or accepting the electrical engine. Progress is progress granted. Not for me. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Would rather hear the grunt of the Rocket X or the Unique sound of a good running Harley. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My Brother in Arms!

Sadly we are the last of a dying breed. Those of us who live in the backwoods may have a bit more time - but I predict that City riders/drivers will need to lean all about them very very soon. Lectric Bikes have a shed load of torque though. For anybody NOT in an urban enviroment tha lack of range is a sales killer.

Say what we want about electric motorcycles but the day is coming:eek: once they have a two/350 mile range at a half decent speed the market for them will explode, I have rode the Zero electric bikes not bad but they are not as quiet as you think they would be.

With a range of about a 100 miles, I could see this being used in a city as a commuter. I don't understand the huge gap between the wheels and the fenders, though.

That's just Ural. They've been that way since the early days. Urals are a risky business for many reasons, quality, metalurgy being two of them. With that said, guys have ridden them around the US while others broke down every 500 miles. I can't imagine what utility an electric Ural would have and with Sonny on never wanting to have an electric bike. It just isn't the same.

Back