Upper Fork Diameter

desertw0lf

.060 Over
I know the Rocket 3 has 43mm inverted forks, however NOWHERE can I find the diameter of the upper fork tubes. I am looking at having Custom Dynamics make me some custom wrap-around LED turn signals, and they insist that my tubes (which measure 8.5 in around) are 57mm, but my math puts them closer to 66 mm..

Anyone know the answer on this one? I don't want to get it wrong and end up wasting a huge amount of dough on something I can't return,.

EDIT: I would like to say that I called Triumph USA, and asked about this, and was told they would not tell me, there was no way for me to find out, and they have a very STRONG stance on non-triumph approved accessories. WTF? He told me essentially "just go measure it" like I'm a feckin moron in a rude tone, but I KNOW the fork-tube is ~8.25 in around, and then when it comes to doing the math to get a diameter, the part-maker and myself come up with TOTALLY different numbers, and I can't afford to hedge 300 bucks on a "maybe". Thanks, Triumph, you arseholes.

Put a set of vernias on there mate or a circumfrence tape
i have the kuryakyn mounts and halogen silver bullets on mine and the largest size mount just fit on the fork tube where the diametre reduces .
But if they are custom making them just put a set of vernias on there and give them the measurment the vernias wont lie :cool:

Put a set of vernias on there mate
i have the kuryakyn mounts and halogen silver bullets on mine and the largest size mount just fit on the fork tube where the diametre reduces .
But if they are custom making them just put a set of vernias on there and give them the measurment the vernias wont lie :cool:

I need it to fit right at the bottom of the lower tree, just below where the stock turn signals are. Buying another product to get the size for the custom product I want isn't monetarially feasible, either.

EDIT- do you mean use a Vernier Scale? I guess I read it wrong.

I need it to fit right at the bottom of the lower tree, just below where the stock turn signals are. Buying another product to get the size for the custom product I want isn't monetarially feasible, either.

EDIT- do you mean use a Vernier Scale? I guess I read it wrong.

yes or a circumfrence tape either way

Back