Upgrade Kit Parts List

Bobby K

.060 Over
Courtesy of jrhorton, here are the first 4 pages of the parts list/installation instructions for the "Upgrade Kit". The text at the top of the first page (to provide an enhanced ownership experience) is interesting, it also gives the "built before" VIN number. The other 27 pages must be the install instructions, perhaps another member might gain access to that part of this "top secret" document. I feel we have a right to know what parts are being replaced, and whether they do them all or not. Without this list, we have no way of knowing. With this list, we can ask intelligent questions. :D
P.S. I think this should be a "sticky".

Attachments

• Upgrade Kit pages 1-2.jpg
    Upgrade Kit pages 1-2.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Upgrade Kit pages 3-4.jpg
    Upgrade Kit pages 3-4.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 132
Thanks for that, interesting that the TDU cover has to be replaced as I was told that the original cover is machined wrong and is the cause of the TDU problems. It apparently is offset to the to the line of the shaft.

Thanks for posting.
These were courtesy of Manayunk Triumph service department. They failed to fix my problem of jumping out of first gear by just throwing these parts to the problem. They didn't even install all the update parts, as shown by the marked off sections on these pages.
Discussions with Peter at Triumph resulted in him saying that Triumph has done all they care to do to address my problem, while leaving me with a bike that won't stay in first gear. It's very dangerous to have a bike with only 2050 miles on it that won't stay in gear. It can't be ridden and it can't be sold.
This info is for all the prospective Rocket purchasers to "buyer beware". If you have manufacturing defective bikes then you are on your own....at least in
Triumph's opinion in my case.

Back