Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
Yes sir.
20181204_164135.jpg

Specs Are:

"Bigger and Longer"

In all seriousness this will hopefully tack another 10-15 on the top end, with a very small trade on bottom. My 265 already makes abnormally high sub-peak torque, so a good trade.

Just looking at it closely, I can tell you there's a whole lot different here from the .465 lift BC-4 cam. Shoulder shape is entirely different.

Last edited:
What’s next after your Rocket makes a thousand horses?:roll::roll::roll: What a freaking power whore:p Idolized

I love that you are going above and beyond but I seriously think you need to join one of the Bonneville teams and start working on land speed records.

Yes sir.
20181204_164135.jpg

Specs Are:

"Bigger and Longer"

In all seriousness this will hopefully tack another 10-15 on the top end, with a very small trade on bottom. My 265 already makes abnormally high sub-peak torque, so a good trade.

Just looking at it closely, I can tell you there's a whole lot different here from the .465 lift BC-4 cam. Shoulder shape is entirely different.
Hmm Looks like you have been shopping with the man in the tin shed. Yes?

I love that you are going above and beyond but I seriously think you need to join one of the Bonneville teams and start working on land speed records.

My buddy Jerry and I are taking his 1200 Thruxton R to Bonneville Speed Week in August 2019. We are working on adapting a full faring from his 904 Thruxton to get a little more streamlining.

Back