For Sale Unused Schuberth SRC for C3Pro

instant

Supercharged
Ride
2009 Rocket III
I purchased unused ladies C3 Pro with SRC communicator built in. Previous owner used the helmet about 3 times and changed her mind, so it went back to the box and now I got it for a fair price.

As I am talking to the citizens of this planet for 12 hours a day, I am not interested to talk to them while riding (and that includes my lovely wife) so here it is for sale as I do not need it. It charges, pairs with the phone and plays music, so it looks like all works as it should. As new, these SRC toys are pretty overpriced, but I will let it go for 200,- USD or 170,- Euros, EU/US shipping included. If you are from EU, I prefer SEPA bank wire over paypal.

Please note this is the smaller size of SRC neckroll, which - if I correctly understand Schuberth sizing - fits all C3 Pro ladies helmets and smaller shell sizes of gents C3 Pro (XS up to the L).

Schuberth SRC.JPG

I got THIS far and was wondering where I could purchase some "unused ladies".
Heaven - but they are free with possibly 72 waiting for you if you become a Muslim martyr.
Catholic Martyrs only got an extra Mum.
@RKTNMYPKT just goes to a adult store and gets them bulk at wholesale prices ;):p:D

Heaven - but they are free with possibly 72 waiting for you if you become a Muslim martyr.
Catholic Martyrs only got an extra Mum.
@RKTNMYPKT just goes to a adult store and gets them bulk at wholesale prices ;):p:D

Unfortunately lately all they have had are gender neutral dolls..... don't get me wrong I have put them to good use it just takes a little more imagination :laugh:

Back