R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
Did a little ride to spend a couple of nights in a haunted hotel in Jefferson, TX this weekend. Decent ride, lots of entertaining night life (mostly provided by my tequila fueled stupid human tricks). Saw a band call White Trash Wannabes (great btw). Anyway...yesterday we were looking at a map and saw a town called Uncertain and boy were they right...pretty much nothing there...almost like they couldn't make up their mind what to build. We did stop at the Enoch Stomp winery for a little touch of class...

signal-2017-01-15-130556.jpg

The weather down that way must be much better than up here in Oklahoma. Rode to work Friday afternoon. Got off work was a bit worried about the Ice on the tank. Really got my attention finding Ice on the road all the way to Glenpool. Lucky me south of Glenpool to Henryetta was just a very cold rain, no Ice. Been stuck at home for two days. First time a couple of months had the weekend off but stuck due to weather. Looks Like fun.

Weather wasn't perfect, but warm enough so the little bit of rain we got was not a bother for most of the trip. Today was a different story. Rode all the way home in a sometimes pounding rain. Still a good trip though

AARRGGG ! Jealous. We are stuck here with "Snowmageddon" and single digit temps. Started snowing on December 2 and hasn't really finished yet. We have a temperature inversion here in the valley. Been below freezing for a long time. Snows every other day. Sometimes just an inch sometimes 6 inches. Currently have about a foot to 2 feet on the ground. We had to dig a path about 50 feet from our driveway to the most traveled part of the street. Finally Our street was plowed this week. One swipe wide so we had to dig out through the plow berm.

Did a little ride to spend a couple of nights in a haunted hotel in Jefferson, TX this weekend. Decent ride, lots of entertaining night life (mostly provided by my tequila fueled stupid human tricks). Saw a band call White Trash Wannabes (great btw). Anyway...yesterday we were looking at a map and saw a town called Uncertain and boy were they right...pretty much nothing there...almost like they couldn't make up their mind what to build. We did stop at the Enoch Stomp winery for a little touch of class...

Been to Uncertain...there used to be a great fish-fry restaurant there. Also a nice saloon there in Jefferson with occasional live music.

AARRGGG ! Jealous. We are stuck here with "Snowmageddon" and single digit temps. Started snowing on December 2 and hasn't really finished yet. We have a temperature inversion here in the valley. Been below freezing for a long time. Snows every other day. Sometimes just an inch sometimes 6 inches. Currently have about a foot to 2 feet on the ground. We had to dig a path about 50 feet from our driveway to the most traveled part of the street. Finally Our street was plowed this week. One swipe wide so we had to dig out through the plow berm.

So your not riding????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :p

You & nurse ratchet go skinny dipping in Caddo???

Back