Un-natural exhaust thoughts....

If you look at my bike i have a modified Jardine header/4 bolt Suzuki system going on which ticks all my boxes but just does,nt tick the "complete" satisfaction box:unsure:. Ime leaning towards removing the 2 stubbie cans and having sweeping pipes up with a regular sized can on each side and the exits somewhere near rear fender height . Does anyone have any pics of this configuration or something close...Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

I ran a can very similar to yours one trip - after a tight righty, it landed in a river.
Twas a Britt over here on Holiday who fished it out and burned his hands doing it!
Anyone remember this? I have forgotten his name???

I ran a can very similar to yours one trip - after a tight righty, it landed in a river.
Twas a Britt over here on Holiday who fished it out and burned his hands doing it!
Anyone remember this? I have forgotten his name???
That was Leigh aka LMG that tossed it into his valkyrie bag. Soaked a bunch of his almonds I believe.

Across the pond yes. He is disposing of the valkyrie because he hasn't been able to get over here to ride it.

Looks like he is not on this forum anymore, correct?
He's a good man and makes an impression.

Gratitude, Scott!
Is Leigh still around?
Across the pond yes. He is disposing of the valkyrie because he hasn't been able to get over here to ride it.
Correction my soup slurping freak of nature --he has disposed of the bike gave it away for free to the first person who would go to Arizona and get it.

Back