UK Regestrations - RIII

dazzybabie

.020 Over
Hi All,
This only really applies to uk rocketeers, but i just wondered how many folk have got RIII as their regestration prefix?
My regs starts RIII although i bought it like that, but i was out the other day in a place called Mablethorpe and i saw another RIII
Maybe we could start an albumn of RIII....
Anyways just interested
Dazzy

If you know of any nice ones for sale let me know!

I dont like my random generated one I am picking up tomorrow afternoon.. So..

If anyone sees one cheap, let me know!! :)

I will have R111 JOK for sale shortly if you're interested mate. They are £186 plus transfer fee from DVLA how about £75 to you?

hmm its right in a number of ways..

I do think its a good fit seeing my ethnicity.. (read it like you see it).. but I have my eye on RIIIOKR and some others.. £75 plus the £80 transfer fee and the registration on top etc. you mean..?

Anyways, not needed yet, I just bought the bike.. got other fish to fry this month too..!

I do think its a good fit seeing my ethnicity.. (read it like you see it).. but I have my eye on RIIIOKR and some others.. £75 plus the £80 transfer fee and the registration on top etc. you mean..?

Anyways, not needed yet, I just bought the bike.. got other fish to fry this month too..!

Yes, £75 plus fees. As I said they're £189 plus fees usually.

Gizza shout if and when you're interested, I may be open to offers. ;)

Yes, £75 plus fees. As I said they're £189 plus fees usually.

Gizza shout if and when you're interested, I may be open to offers. ;)

Hmmm, I am v interested, but I am London Irish!!! LOL, I can see why folks may think you are Scotch/Sweaty etc etc (Sorry Scotland folks, I am just being immature!):D

If you don't mind me asking Joker, any hint of what you are after next?

BTW

My number plate in Florida is NO 6, I am a huge Prisoner and Patrick McGoohan fan, some previous plates in the USA on Triumphs and 1 Ducati Il Mostro have been III UMPH, DOGZ BLX, ABBEY RD, and on my original '96 Buell, a boring BUELL HD...:)

On my Caterham 7 beastie, A7 BDG:rolleyes::eek:

Last edited:

Like that plate,

I was going for something similar in Florida, then went for NO 6 instead :D

Back