Can't say on a rocket, I run Avons, but I like the Night Dragons on my VRods and RoadKing

has anyone tried the Pirrelli night dragon 140/80 front Tyre? Is the Exedra Max still the rear choice ?
Probably not as most prefer radials over bias they do make a 140/75/17 V rated radial. I'll have to put it on my list of tires to try since they also have a 240/40/18 to match.

Pirrelli and metzler are the same company and both tires kind of suck. Michelin commander II is what I run on the Harley. Actually the Michelin Scorcher was designed to be run on the V-Rod. Standard tire for the late model V-Rods. Now sold as standard equipment on various models of Harley's. Running a Scorcher II 140 on the Rocket and Bridgestone rear. Second set and love it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok @dave64 be brave try the
20181019_111434.jpg

Bridgestone battle criuse h50 front 140/75/17 V rated rsdial with the exedra max . Be the first since I'll be busy trying a matched set.
20181019_112306.jpg

I'd like to do it now byt I still have miles left on the max rear and avon front. I need to get abusive with them buggers so I can get the new ones on

Probably not as most prefer radials over bias they do make a 140/75/17 V rated radial. I'll have to put it on my list of tires to try since they also have a 240/40/18 to match.

Do you think the 140/75 would give the abs a problem? If not I will give them a try?

Good , I can get the night dragon here in OZ for $88 worth a try I think . Had them front and rear of my old M109r and were ok
Sorry I did not realise you were down under so I'm not sure if you can get the battle criuse down under. Its just a thought as its not often we can at least run front and back from the same manufacturer. Look at the tread my bet is it will replace the exedra line. Maybe we will see a 240/55/16 battle criuse in the end

Back