Tyres in UK..where are you getting the Avon Cobra Chromes?

Blairbiker

Knight of the road
Ride
Triumph Rocket GT
As the title says, are you guys in the UK getting your tyres from the dealers or is there somewhere else you get them from? Or are you using a differant make and how do you find them in comparison?

As the title says, are you guys in the UK getting your tyres from the dealers or is there somewhere else you get them from? Or are you using a differant make and how do you find them in comparison?
Got mine from National Bike Tyres. Avon Cobra Chrome. Runs like a different bike now, for the better.
National Bike Tyres, Unit 17 Leaside, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 6HX. Bought via their website. They delivered in 2 days.

Got mine from National Bike Tyres. Avon Cobra Chrome. Runs like a different bike now, for the better.
National Bike Tyres, Unit 17 Leaside, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 6HX. Bought via their website. They delivered in 2 days.
Thanks Mike, i had a look on thier web site and to begin with i thought it must just be for the narrower tyres, but on the last page they have the wider tyres, £306 for the pair i was actually expecting a set to be more because of the 240 rear, i've asked the dealer to give me a quote so it will be interesting to see what price he comes up with

Thanks Mike, i had a look on thier web site and to begin with i thought it must just be for the narrower tyres, but on the last page they have the wider tyres, £306 for the pair i was actually expecting a set to be more because of the 240 rear, i've asked the dealer to give me a quote so it will be interesting to see what price he comes up with
Mine is a roadster, the later tyres. They had them in stock.

Back