legsroses

.060 Over
Hi,
I'd like "Pilot Power 3" by Michelin. I would opt for them 240/45/ZR17 82W.
However it isn't done for 16" wheel. So I don't know if it fit, so neither difficulty or nor hurt me seriously.
It doesn't even our size for front tyre too, so I thought 160/70/ZR17 69W. It's designed yet for rear use.
So I'm not sure not even for use this one too, therefore hope someone dispel my doubts
Bye

Even it that tire was a 16" and fit, it would be a bad choice. Lowering the rear axle even more would seriously adversely affect control and handling.
Use the Bridgestone Exedra Max 240/55R16.

Even it that tire was a 16" and fit, it would be a bad choice. Lowering the rear axle even more would seriously adversely affect control and handling.
Use the Bridgestone Exedra Max 240/55R16.

I would be looking for something with more soft compound. So I thought it it fit on our 16" while being for 17".

If I’m understanding correctly, your thinking a 17” on a 16” rim?

If that’s the case, first I have not idea if it’d work, but it sounds sketchy as h$ll!

You MUST buy tires of the same size as your wheels!
16 inch wheels need 16 inch tires - 17 inch wheels need 17 inch tires . . .
The 240 Radial tires are not common. The tire I recommended is the preferred for the rear.
Here is a list of tires available for the Rocket:
Tires_Possible Rocket Roadster Tires.jpg

You MUST buy tires of the same size as your wheels!
16 inch wheels need 16 inch tires - 17 inch wheels need 17 inch tires . . .
The 240 Radial tires are not common. The tire I recommended is the preferred for the rear.
Here is a list of tires available for the Rocket:
Tires_Possible Rocket Roadster Tires.jpg

I thought so too, I know those Bridge ... effectively I got more feeling, moreover so quickly too.. while if it's 55/17 "some risk too or nothing so .. though I don't know nobody does it until now..

yeh, 17 on 16
If so, I’d not attempt it. Too many good choices to go that far off the reservation. The eMax is loved by most here. It’s inexpensive, hooks up great and gets decent service life.

Lastly, you’d have to mount and balance yourself. No reputable shop would do this......

Back