For Sale Two Rockets - Must sell ASAP

danbsimpson

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Roadster and 2021 GT
Polish_20220707_045732652.jpg
Polish_20220621_233416894.png

I was in an accident, paralyzed. Out of work, must sell ASAP both my 2015 Rocket 3 roadster ABS and 21 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Any help from guys good at selling these, please email me etc...
2015 Rocket 3 roadster ABS, 12xxx miles, LED lights, heated grips, good tires.... $8000 obo

2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT, factory added quickshifter tail rack and Bluetooth module... 3200 miles? $20,000 obo

Polish_20220526_094959736.jpg

Attachments

• Polish_20220531_063351368.jpg
    Polish_20220531_063351368.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I really hope things improve for you soon.

You probably already know all this, but...
CycleTrader.com is the best place, in my opinion, to sell bikes. You can get a free listing.
I'd also go ahead and put it on Craigslist and FaceBook Marketplace. Although those come with the aggravation of dealing with people who will, more often than not, waste your time (Craigslist being the worst), sometimes you can get lucky there. There are several Rocket 3 and III forums on FB where you could probably post too.

Good luck- beautiful bikes.

I've tried several times now to list on cycle trader.... Was actually going to make a separate post on that.... I have tried on the app and just on on my phones browser to list there... And cannot... Keeps failing at the payment

Sorry to hear that. I really hope things improve for you soon.

You probably already know all this, but...
CycleTrader.com is the best place, in my opinion, to sell bikes. You can get a free listing.
I'd also go ahead and put it on Craigslist and FaceBook Marketplace. Although those come with the aggravation of dealing with people who will, more often than not, waste your time (Craigslist being the worst), sometimes you can get lucky there. There are several Rocket 3 and III forums on FB where you could probably post too.

Good luck- beautiful bikes.

I've tried several times now to list on cycle trader.... Was actually going to make a separate post on that.... I have tried on the app and just on on my phones browser to list there... And cannot... Keeps failing at the payment
Did you try on a PC, I've found something's don't work right on phone apps and browsers

Back