For Sale two R 3 s for sale

subtle

.060 Over
Ride
04 rocket 3 trippleK N s (4040) exposed, remapped,deresticted. straight out multiple exhaust
Gid aye all Im selling both of my 2005 rockets. One is std with update kit put in need fork seals and tyres for rego 9120 kms . The other fresh custom paint , hagon rear shocks burliegh bars tear drop mirrors engine nose cowling, fly screen with Winter screen, dual seat with custom rider back rest ,sissy bar and pack rack, s/s 3 into 1 exhaust tripple KN (4040) re mapped secondaries removed. 100% reliable done 70,000 of those km in the last 4 years never missed a beat.They are advertised on Gumtree later will be bike point and Ebay. Asking 11, 000 std (9120km) any one from here 10,000 as a way of thanks for all support over last few years. The Custom asking 13 000 on line 12000 for anyone here . Ring me direct I dont go online often . 0413 284610 am set up for pay pal or will ride to you if you pay the fuel, any excuse for road trip.
P.S. will be building up ADV Outfit for Oz crossing Cape Byron to Steep Point with the cash. bike stuff 139.JPG bike stuff 148.JPG bike stuff 146.JPG

Good luck with the sale mate hope you get what your looking for they are both nice bit's of gear, if you happen to want to loose (resell) one of those belly pans I could be interested..LMAO

Both are good looking bikes brother, sorry to hear you are selling though. Does this mean you have a new R3?

Back