hegels

Supercharged
First...

1) does anyone make an equal legnth header for the rocket 3 platform? or even a non equal legnth header for that matter

2) what are the purpose of rearsets? do they move the foot pegs and shift lever / brake lever back more?

Jardines are my personal favourite, not equal length but look good & perform well.
Rearsets ~ pegs moved rearward & up, more like a sport bike, definately not for me.

i guess nobody makes an equal legnth header that you can buy readily. actually my post was based on the noise his bike makes such a glorious sound... also answered my question about the rearsets too that may be something i have to check into albeit a little more like my dual sport's ergo's. we will have to see how i like the ergo's on the roadster before i start talking about changing things.

thanks trirocket and canberra

does anyone know if the carpenter company that makes the 240hp n/a motors sells the headers that are listed on their r3 page? those look (maybe not equal legnth) like they would flow a lot better than the factory manifold.

later,
Steve

They do. I think that they run about 1500 for the full exhaust. Give 'em a call as they are not always on hand - they fabricate them in batches on an as needed basis.

Back