Two new dealers for WA

zimtuff

Nitrous
Ride
2008 Trimuph Rocket
As you maybe aware Great Southern in Albany and The Bikers Den Bunbury are no longer selling Triumph .
Albany has a new dealer call Albany Triumph and Perth has another dealer ,one of the Britton brothers but I am not sure which one,but Ive heard it is the one at the causeway in Vic Park.
I hope another Bunbury dealer opens up,they have some dedicated owners down that way

Pics of the Albany stock arriving

Albany Triumph opening.

As you maybe aware Great Southern in Albany and The Bikers Den Bunbury are no longer selling Triumph .
Albany has a new dealer call Albany Triumph and Perth has another dealer ,one of the Britton brothers but I am not sure which one,but Ive heard it is the one at the causeway in Vic Park.
I hope another Bunbury dealer opens up,they have some dedicated owners down that way

Pics of the Albany stock arriving

Albany Triumph opening.

all they need now is a dealer north of the river, that would be great.

Heard they will be nearly $30,000 AUD. A mate of mine looked pretty seriously into becoming a Norton dealer ... huge outlay demanded by Norton and a requirement of significant inventory of spares needed to be stocked... good thing I guess. In the end he just couldn't afford it. He's a Norton man from way back .. that makes his living building killer go-fast custom Harleys. Know he was disappointed , he really wanted the Norton Dealership.

"killer go-fast... Harleys"

The ultimate oxymoron, TC!:D

He's got a naturally aspirated genny shovel that pulls low 10's ... his sons FXR is just about as fast. He builds nice rideable bikes .. just finished a 131 cube Jims engine FXRS that smokes the back tyre 1st 2nd and 3rd gear.

Yeah, I know it's doable but, the cost of it all is usually laughable...:p

Most of the Hogs around here (and there's lots of 'em) that are festooned with $10-20,000+ of Screaming Eagle crap are still Gurgling Turkey Turdmobiles compared to most any R3.:eek:

Back